Data Breaches happen everyday. Is your business prepared?
On average, there are
3 data breaches a day.
Our account managers conduct a white-glove review of the benefits included in your plan in addition to assisting you with determining the proper steps necessary to complete a thorough breach plan as well as other guidance and resources.
Ongoing phishing and cyber-awareness training are customized to test and improve your organization’s security awareness capabilities along with optional credit and identity theft protection for employees.
In the event of a data breach, your dedicated account manager can assist you every step of the way, from filing a claim under your breach cyber insurance policy to notification regulations to finding legal representation and public relations assistance.
Available Product Features
- Security Awareness Training, Phishing Tests, Ransomware Simulators, and Other Tools
- $250,000 of Cyber Insurance Coverage*
- Breach Readiness Planning
- Response Preparation Resources
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Discounted Credit and Monitoring Products for Employees
- Secure Partner Portal
- Informational Resources
- Customer Notification Fulfillment and Support
- Website for Customers / Consumers to Understand Specifics About the Breach
- U.S.-Based Customer Service Team to Receive Calls from Affected Customers / Consumers
- Contracted Legal Services
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CUSTOMER1
- Identity and Credit Monitoring
- $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance2
- User-Friendly Sign Ups
- Dedicated Toll-Free Phone Number
- U.S.-Based Customer Service Support
- Identity Theft Restoration Case Managers
1Some services listed are provided by IdentityIQ®. A product of IDIQ®.
2Underwritten by AIG.