Data Breaches happen everyday. Is your business prepared?
On average, there are
3 data breaches a day.
- Loss of customers
- Notification costs
- Litigation costs
- Post-data breach response costs
Businesses are legally obligated to notify those affected in a data breach. Data breach notification regulations can vary by state. We can provide you with the expertise required to develop, print and distribute breach notifications to anyone affected by the event in accordance with these regulations.**
Our account managers conduct a white-glove review of the benefits included in your plan in addition to assisting you with determining the proper steps necessary to complete a thorough breach plan as well as other guidance and resources.
Ongoing phishing and cyber-awareness training are customized to test and improve your organization’s security awareness capabilities along with optional credit and identity theft protection for employees.
In the event of a data breach, your dedicated account manager can assist you every step of the way, from filing a claim under your breach cyber insurance policy to notification regulations to finding legal representation and public relations assistance.
Available Product Features
- Security Awareness Training, Phishing Tests, Ransomware Simulators, and Other Tools
- $250,000 of Cyber Insurance Coverage*
- Breach Readiness Planning
- Response Preparation Resources
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Discounted Credit and Monitoring Products for Employees
- Secure Partner Portal
- Informational Resources
- Customer Notification Fulfillment and Support
- Website for Customers / Consumers to Understand Specifics About the Breach
- U.S.-Based Customer Service Team to Receive Calls from Affected Customers / Consumers
- Contracted Legal Services
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CUSTOMER1
- Identity and Credit Monitoring
- $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance2
- User-Friendly Sign Ups
- Dedicated Toll-Free Phone Number
- U.S.-Based Customer Service Support
- Identity Theft Restoration Case Managers
**Printing, postage and fulfillment fees may apply.
***For specific service features, see the terms and conditions agreement.
1Some services listed are provided by IdentityIQ®. A product of IDIQ®.
2Underwritten by AIG.